I’m a thoroughly miriscient chap, and this often ends up in me creating toys, trinkets, projects and other artistic things. I’m not sure any have a particular purpose. Read more about some of them below.
- I created a word to fill a hole in the vocabulary I had to describe my miriscient friends. Read or listen to 📖the story on medium.
- As I travel I like to take 30 second video clips of the peaceful places. I visit the 🧘♂️site I made for them when I want to relax for a moment.
- My friend created a beautiful alphabet, I turned it into a font and 👨🎤performance microsite. Read or listen to 📖the story on medium.
- I write short fiction on postcards my Grandmother collected as she travelled Europe. You can 📮read them on their site, 📸on instagram, or 🌍as I originally intended, if you’re in a fancy browser.
- My friend likes telling me to 🤫shut up by post. If I need it I have a 😏speedier retort to hand.
- I once left 15 self-addressed postcards dotted around London, suggesting that people doodle on them and send them back. 🐪Only one returned, but I like that I’ll never know who sent it to me, or drew it.
- A long while ago I codified some of the traits I want to exhibit in how I at around others. My friend called this being a 👌“fuckin’ champ”.
- In 2013 I tried to send a postcard every day for the whole year. I sent about 200, and 📫uploaded 92 of them to a site I that never really knew what it was.
- Have you noticed that I really like postcards? See some favourites on 📸postcards.jpg.
- I built a clockface that counts 🕰the seconds since I was born. In binary.
- I published a book, 📔A lighter side of Africa, with my brother and Dad which showcases family friend Michael J. Allard’s Zimbabwean art.
- I helped by friend learn about website infrastructure by building a microsite for her favourite moment in film… 🐶wanna hear the most annoying sound in the world?.
- Maybe you’ll like this little guy 🐙called tako.
If you enjoy any of these, come say hi on 🦚twitter.